Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Growth & New Perspectives


Yesterday Billy and I spent some time in the miraculous (for February!) sunshine. I began pruning the roses, and he turned some more lawn into gardening space. As I cleared away the sticks and leaves from the rose beds, I discovered delightful shoots reaching for the light. The new header is a sample of this new spring growth.

Snapper lead us on another adventure when she climbed into the house under construction across the way. I looked up from my work and saw her on the second story overhang's roof! She then climbed into the front window and refused to descend until we came and got her. (I think she hid her fear until Billy rescued her because she recognized what an artistic view she created-- an elegant gray Nebelung in a half-built house.) Of course, I brought the camera. Here's Billy in front of his house.

No comments:

Post a Comment